Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Saycon in Vogue Magazine (Again)




Blessing and happy black history month!

Hey Everybody! Check me out in this February 2009 issue of Vogue magazine! Piper Perabo, Elisabeth Moss, and yours truly, Saycon Sengbloh are featured in an article about up and coming actresses on Broadway! I had a great time and a truly exciting fashion shoot with famed photographer Poppy de Villeneuve! It was a glamorous good time! And I can't wait for my Mom to see my picture because she just loves Vogue magazine! I got the magazine 'bug' from her, because I love to read the monthly fashion pages too! Enjoy some candid shots from the shoot. Shout out to Sahr Ngaujah who videotaped the photo session for me!

Subscribe to Saycontalks.blogspot.com! And download Southern Pin-Up: Special Edition today!

No comments:

Post a Comment