Monday, May 4, 2009

Saycon meets the BlackSnob!!!


I met THE Blacksnob Miss Danielle Belton! She's an up and coming writer and very popular blogger! I found her site blacksnob. com looking for First Lady Michelle Obama's fashion pics! I've been hooked ever since. Danielle's writing is quirky and political and relates to lots of interesting topics! She blogged about an upcoming visit to New York City and I wrote to her about meeting and she wrote back. Once in New York City they met up with me and after a visit to the Hair set she decided to mention it in her blog about her trips to New York and D.C.

Look out for The Blacksnob and Miss. Belton's other work in the future, and illustrations too might I add!

Copy and paste this link to read the blog below:

http://blacksnob.com/snob_blog/2009/5/3/the-cool-kids-saycon-sengbloh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment