Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Celebrate Tony Week: The Hair commercial is airing!



Sasha Allen, Cassie Levy, & Saycon Sengbloh with a fabulous Peace cake!

Hey Hey Celebrate! It's Tony week and we're on the air!!!

Check out the commercial for "Hair" on Broadway! If you look real hard you'll see me in the left corner of your screen. It's an exciting week lots of rehearsal and preparation for the Tony Awards on Sunday! Just gotta take it one day at a time!

Copy & Paste the link below if you can't click on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKY3_HqZOBo


1 comment:

  1. Hey Saycon,

    Thank-you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. It was such a wonderful surprise! Hair is such a great show and I'm so glad it's doing well. Break a leg at the Tonys!

    Btw, I was wondering if I could e-mail you privately? There doesn't seem to be an e-mail link on your blog. My address is gratuitousviolins@yahoo.com

    Thanks and peace!

    ReplyDelete