Monday, November 9, 2009

SAYCON FEATURED ON HONEYMAG.COM


Hi family,

Its been a while and so much has gone on! I've been in previews for Fela!, which has taken alot of time and focus, self preservation and lots of motivation! I'm sooo excited about this new show! I've been hitting the gym, and also doing lots of interviews on my lunch breaks. I've sort of paused from Facebook and other social sites though I do use Twitter every once in a while. Thanks to all the fans who have been coming to see Fela!, especially those who miss my stint in Hair! You're really showing some love! I've attached a link to an interview from Honeymag.com Its fun please check it out! And this blog usually appears as a note on Facebook but visit Saycontalks.blogspot.com to read previous stories and please share my blog with a friend!

Saycon

copy and paste the link below if you are unable to click through:
http://www.honeymag.com/message/story/view.castle?g=679901&m=8307403


No comments:

Post a Comment