Monday, November 7, 2011

Technology for Liberia

Preparing Liberia for success in the new millenium, I had the honor to lend my voice and energy to a cause very dear to my heart! We are seeking to make the technological infrastructure of Liberia and access to the internet a commonplace resource through out the land. Many thanks to sis Matu Saye for inviting me and treating me to top notch acommodations during this wonderful event. The band SidebySol was a gift of Philly soul to my ears. I enjoyed many of the best singers in Philly that night, and I closed the show out with my set.We jammed at the African-American Museum in Philadephia, PA. I was Liberian princess for a day! Liberian hugs and kisses yall! Please visit http://Technologyforliberia.com to make a monetary or technological contribution today.

No comments:

Post a Comment