Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fashion Week : Korto Momolu

Saycon Sengbloh and Fashion designer Korto Momolu Photo used by permission.
photos courtesy of Saycon Sengbloh


Ooooooh weee! Fashion! Fashion! Fashion! David Bowie said it best... Sometimes I have a week where I'm just fashion crazed and this was one of them! I attended he show by the fabulous Korto Momolu. The show was elegant and sophisticated, I loved it! Pics from the night are here! After waiting forever I finally got a photo with the Liberian designer, the L's we're making in the photo are for "Liberia!!!" The goodie bag was  amazing as well complete with hair products, jewelry, a t-shirt and a box of Cheerios!  I gotta celebrate Korto Momolu's promotion with Cheerios to help feed local hungry! Good stuff! PS-I was rocking the colorblock craze everyone's been into, not sure if it worked for me with the extra shiny hair but I liked the outfit when I bought it LOL. Muah!
 http://www.hautefashionafrica.com/2012/09/08/new-york-fashion-week-springsummer-2013-day-2-korto-momolu/

No comments:

Post a Comment